- The candidate / parent can request a Registration Form by personally visiting the campus or by writing to the admission department of the school
- Direct inquiries and requests may also be referred to PMGS admission department at the school address.
- The filled registration form and registration fees of Rs. 500/- (students with Indian nationality) / USD 200 (foreign nationality) is to be sent to the school’s correspondence address along with the following documents.
- Birth Certificate: Two recent colored, passport size photographs of the child. Copy of permanent address proof. Copy of passport (if available).
- The registration fee is non refundable . The acceptance of the registration form and fee does not guarantee admission to the student.
Verification of registration forms will be done by the admission committee.
If the registration form is found to be correct, a confirmation of the registration will be dispatched to the parents.
Admit card along with the syllabus and date of General Aptitude Test (GAT) will be dispatched to the parents.
General Aptitude Test will be held at school campus. The date and time will be intimated to the parents by the admission department of the school.
A personal round of interview will be held at school campus after the General Aptitude Test.
Based on the performance in GAT and personal interview, merit list of the candidates will be declared. A provisional admission letter will be sent to the parents. The parents are required to complete all the admission formalities at the earliest.
Admissions are currently open for all classes from Nursery to 9th Grade for the Session 2019-20.
• Puran Murti Global School shall seek all candidates from diverse social and cultural backgrounds who demonstrate a desire to continuously learn and grow. The school’s academic session will commence in mid-March. The year is divided into 2 terms as follows:
• 1st Term – March 15 to September 30.
• 2nd Term – October 01 to March 15.
• The session commences in mid-March for all the classes.
The minimum age of the student, as on 1st of April should be:
• PP-1: 2 years 6 months
• PP-2: 3 years 6 months
• PP-3: 4 years 6 months
Students can be withdrawn or removed from the school as under :-
• By giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice, one month’s fee will be charged.
• By the school authorities on any one of the following grounds.
• Constantly weak in studies.
• Irregularity in attendance.
• Behavior problem
• Non- payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment.
• For withdrawal after April 15, fees for two months i.e. May and June will have to be paid. Those who leave in November will have to pay the fee for the month of December also.
Note : No students will bring mobile phone in the schools. Rs. 1000/- fine will be charge for the mobile phone.
The School is established to fulfill the following aims & objectives :-
• To impart quality education to children as per approved curriculum of CBSE, New Delhi.
• To inculcate a sense of discipline, honesty, tolerance, self respect and national unity among the children.
• To provide infrastructure facilities and congenial environment for the overall development of the personality of a child to become a responsible citizen of tomorrow.
• To help the government in mitigating illiteracy and unemployment in the country.
• To establish a centre of excellence for children education in Sonepat as per need of National Education Policy
- To discontinue facility of school transport one month written notice is to be given in advance “otherwise fees will be charged.”
- Fees for vacation period are payable in advance. Receipts of all payments are required to be preserved as proof of payment.
- The student is not allowed to appear in the final test/exam without clearing all the school dues.
- Annual Charges/ tuition fees , once paid, are not refundable.
- Fees of 1 Month is to be deposited before 10th day of every month at the fee counter.